Tuesday 15 April 2014

Poetry Anthology Cover








 

     This is my design for the Lourdes Poetry Anthology book cover. I decided to have a spring theme and used many flowers, with a multi-coloured eye inside a multi-coloured flower in the center as a focal point. 
     
     I chose to do a spring theme because spring makes me feel happy, and I like the bright colours. Also, to connect with poetry, I placed a multi-coloured eye in the center of the focal point flower. It is there to represent that everyone sees things differently, and everyone has their own unique way to express their thoughts, and emotions.





1 comment:

  1. Carissa, good work showing all the contributing images. That really helps to clarify the amount of work you put into your image. The resulting cover is very playful and the colours are certainly positive and high energy. Personally, I find the composite a bit too busy for my taste, but we'll see what the committee thinks. You explained your rationale clearly with just one minor grammar issue noted on the rubric.

    ReplyDelete